Recommended
Loading...

Info Post
"Lord Heal Me by Richard Mull" by Richard R Blake

A Biblical Basis For Healing Ministry Today,

As I opened the pages of Richard Mull's book "Lord, Heal Me" I sensed that I was on the brink of a deeper experience of God's love and grace and of His healing power. I felt I was being invited into an experience of meeting God on Holy ground.

Richard builds a Biblical foundation with practical aspects of the ministry of healing. He opens with a contemporary story of a woman's healing to illustrate his premise. He follows this with a series of thought provoking questions, and a meaningful case study.

Mull then reviews the history of healing from the books of the Torah as well as the Old Testament books of history, the poetic books, and the prophets. He then highlights incidents of healing in the New Testament Gospels, the book of Acts, Romans, and the Epistles.

In the final chapter Mull summarizes fifteen keys to divine health. He reminds the reader of the importance of confessing Christ's Lordship, and the reality of Christ's indwelling as the ultimate key to "ministering healing and walking in divine health."

Mull's writing is clear-cut, understandable, and thought-provoking. His work is well researched, Biblically based, and offers hands-on application for contemporary Christian living. A helpful appendix is included that provides material for future study and further consideration.

As I close the pages of "Lord, Heal Me" I anticipate returning to revisit its pages often. I want to allow the impact of this message to take root in my heart and become an intentional facet of my personal ministry.



For More Click Under Here