Recommended
Loading...

Info Post
"Stepping Back In Time-Why Ghosts Remain" by Rick Hayes

Opening the door to the two-story building transmitted a sense of walking back in time. I had received a request for a Session recently, and was to meet at the owner's place of business. I later found the reason was due to the odd occurrences within the historical structure. Located in the heart of a friendly town that is rich in history, the interior of the brick structure included beautiful hardwood floors; plaster walls, decorative tin ceiling, and dark wood crown molding.

As I walked toward the group, I immediately acknowledged the presence of a man and a woman. He was wearing a 'baker's apron' and stood behind the old wood counter as if waiting for my order. She was standing nearby, in a dress of the early 1900's. I felt a sense of respect from the couple, as I set down with the Session group.

As I began, I acknowledged the couple to the group. The owner quickly responded by stating the original owners were a couple that ran a small candy store within. She also stated this was one of the reasons why I was asked to attend, as she and her fellow employees had experienced many strange occurrences since opening the business. This included hearing someone walking across 
the main area at night, cabinet doors opening and shutting, and lights turning on and off without any sense of reason. The couple behind the counter smiled, and I knew they were simply relaying a 'physical validation'.

The owner asked me a question I have been asked several times. 
"Why do those who are not connected to me remain in this building?"

A house (or a building in this case) is built with love and filled with memories of those who made the house a home. Each one of us has a memory that fills us with happiness.

This may be as a child where we had our own room and a backyard that seemed to have gone forever. It may have been a first home that was purchased for the family, and shared within the 
home many years of memories. Alternatively as in this case, a business that was built with love and dedication from the heart.

When one moves on, they have a 'choice' to guide and protect those that are still in earth's plan. They may have been a stranger to you, but being a part of their memory (as living within

the home or the owner of a business) - you become a part of their family.

Physical validations are simply to acknowledge their presence. Things that go 'bump in the night' are not to address your fears, but rather to relay a message.


For More Click Under Here